Orono Municipal Parking Lot in Navarre
The Navarre area is the major commercial center of Orono, providing opportunity for neighborhood retail and service businesses. In previous planning efforts, the municipal parking lot has been identified as a potential home for future public gathering space with facilities for tents, bands, and vendors.
Currently, the parking lot needs new surfacing and striping, providing an opportunity to engage the community about their vision for this area. The City of Orono is now looking to the community to hear what their vision is for the municipal parking lot from small scale changes that can be incorporated into a future resurfacing project to large scale capital changes that would require more long-term implementation strategies. We invite you to participate, share your thoughts, ask questions, and stay involved in the future of the Navarre area, including the municipal parking lot!
There are several ways to be involved in this project and to stay updated throughout the process:
- Take our survey: Click here to take our 2-minute survey!
- Virtual Open House: Visit us at www.ci.orono.mn.us/271/City-County-Development-Projects to learn more!
- Virtual Q&A: August 12th at 7 PM. Email Bethany.Brandt@bolton-menk.com for a link to participate.
- Pop-Up in the Parking Lot: August 17th from 4-7 PM at the Municipal Parking Lot.
- Send Written Comments: email@example.com or to 111 S Washington Ave UNIT 650, Minneapolis, MN 55401