Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Election judges must be:
1) able to read, write and speak in English
2) appointed by the appointed authority (county, city, township or school board)
3) eligible voter (U.S. Citizen, 18 years of age or older; Minnesota resident for at least 20 days; maintain residence at an address listed)
4) trained and currently certified as an election judge
If you need assistance locating your polling place, visit our Where to Vote page.
Please choose the shift that works the best for you.
Please choose the shift that works best for you.
Please select positions you are interested in.
Note: Availability to Work On-Call, As-Needed; During City Hall Office Hours Preferred. Head Judges are required to work the entire shift.
This is a paid position. The shift varies during the Absentee Ballot Period.
Minnesota Law defines “Member of a Major Political Party” as a person who:
- Supports the general principles of a political party as stated in that party’s constitution
- Voted for a majority of that party’s candidates in the last General Election
- Intends to vote for a majority of that party’s candidates in the next General Election.
Individuals applying to be election judges need to declare their party affiliation, if they are affiliated with a major party. State Law requires that no more than half of the judges in a precinct may be from the same party; and judges from two different major political parties are required to perform certain election duties.
By checking the "I agree" box below, you agree and acknowledge that 1) your application will not be signed in the sense of a traditional paper document, 2) by signing in this alternate manner, you authorize your electronic signature to be valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature, and 3) you may still be required to provide a traditional signature at a later date.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field