MCES Lake Minnetonka Facility Plan
Metropolitan Council Environmental Services (MCES), operator of the metro-area wastewater collection and treatment system, is developing a Facility Plan for the Lake Minnetonka service area. Projects included in this plan will serve communities within Hennepin and Carver County.
View the Draft Facility Plan
The Lake Minnetonka Regional Interceptor Sewer Improvements Project Facility Plan draft is available for public review online at MetroCouncil.org/SewerConstruction/LakeMtkaFacilityPlan.
Printed versions are also available for the public to review at the following locations:
- Deephaven City Hall, 14600 Minnetonka Blvd., Minnetonka
- Orono City Hall, 2750 Kelley Pkwy., Orono
- Shorewood City Hall, 5755 Country Club Rd., Shorewood
- Excelsior Library, 337 Water St., Excelsior
*Please call ahead to see if your desired location is open. Many facilities have closed due to COVID-19.
The comment period is now open through December 28th at 5 p.m.
- Mail written comments to: Tim O’Donnell at Metropolitan Council Environmental Services, 390 Robert St. N., Saint Paul, MN 55101-1805
- Email comments to: email@example.com
- Record comments on: Metropolitan Council Public Comment Line at (651) 602-1500
- Send TTY comments to (651) 291-0904
Attend the Online Public Hearing
When? Tuesday, December 15th at 7 p.m.
Where? Visit MetroCouncil.org/SewerConstruction/LakeMtkaFacilityPlan on the day of the meeting to participate by computer or mobile app.
To participate by phone, call +1 (408) 418-9388, Access code: 146 208 4586
If you need this information in another language or alternative format, call 952-960-7765 or email comment@MCESLakeMtka.com.
Si usted necesita esta información en español.
Yog koj xav kom txhais rau lu Hmoob, hu.
Haddii aad u baahan tahay macluumaadkan oo af-Soomaali ah, fadlan wac.
Upon request, MCES will provide reasonable accommodations to persons with disabilities at the public hearing.
Please submit such requests to Tim O’Donnell before Dec. 7, 2020, by phone at (651) 602-1269 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Us: By phone at (952) 960-7765 or by email at comment@MCESLakeMtka.com